Filters & Dryers Offered by Davmar Air Compressors
BelAir Filters - Why filter air? Compressed air is a valuable source of power. It is safe, flexible and used in all areas of industry. Like any other energy source it benefits from being clean and free from impurities. Pollutants often seen in compressed air are:
Often the effect of high temperatures and pressures will concentrate these contaminants, forming acidic condensate. This condensate will cause corrosion and problems for pneumatic equipment and quality problems for example, paint spraying. The oil carried over from the air compressor is not usually suitable for lubricating downstream equipment and must be removed.
- Lubricating oil carry over from air compressors.
- Atmospheric corrosive gases inhaled by the air compressor.
- Aerosols and vapors.
- Solid particles and rust from receiver and system piping.
- Solid particles drawn in from ambient air into the air compressor.
- FT Series Filters 30-1500 scfm
- Stainless Steel inner and outer supports for maximum element strength.
- Large surface area and in-depth bed filtration for high efficiency and low pressure drop.
- Inner and outer S/S mechanical supports with needle felt wicking sock suitable for high temperatures and resistant to synthetic oils.
- Push on element with double o-ring for quick element replacement and air tight connection. Unique design allows for 4" bowl clearance.
- Four grades of filtration to cover all requirements for clean compressed air in respect of ISO 8573.1.
- Silicone free manufacturing.
Four Filtration Grades
|General purpose, coalescing and bulk contaminant removal; Point of use filtration down to 5 micron.
||Normally installed ahead of the refrigerated air dryer. Ideal as a pre-filter for additional higher-grade in-line filter used with vacuum pumps, pneumatic tools, molds and general plant air usage.
|Prefiltration to refrigerated dryer; higher efficiency, coalescing, point of use. Capable of separating particles down to 1 micron, liquid and oil included. Maximum carryover 0.1 ppm.
||Can be used as an outlet, or inlet pre-filter for higher-grade 0.01-micron filter. Used to prevent deterioration of piping in compressed air systems, vacuum pump exhaust, compressed air motors, and as a post-filter for absorption dryers.
|High efficiency coalescing oil removal after refrigerated dryer; upstream of desiccant dryers. Maximum carryover 0.01 ppm.
||Used for the protection of control systems, pneumatic conveyance, paint equipment and as a pre-filter for absorption dryer.
|Oil vapors/odor/taste removal downstream of 0.01-micron filter. Maximum carryover 0.003 ppm.
||Used in pharmaceutical industry, dental packages, photography shops and packaging systems.
AHT Series - High Inlet Temperature Refrigerated Air Dryers 20-350 scfm - Clean, dry compressed air is as vitally important to a small manufacturing company as it is to the largest of production facilities. For these smaller - critical applications, BelAir has a dedicated line of high inlet air temperature (up to 210°F) refrigerated drying systems. These units eliminate the need for a separate aftercooler, moisture separator and particulate filter. Ideal for body shops, paint booths or wherever a high inlet air temperature dryer is required.
- DMC 14 Digital Controller - Dryer operation and monitoring is controlled via an electronic controller. The DMC 14 is standard in all AHT 115-230V single-phase units. The digital display shows the operating dew point temperature in °F and provides operational controls for the condensate drain along with a remote alarm signal function. The DMC 14 includes a high dew point alarm with a remote contact relay.
- Integrated Air Cooled Aftercooler.
- 3 micron BelAir FT Series Filter - Filter prevents fouling from rust, scale or other solid particulates pollutants, resulting in prolonged life of the AHT heat exchanger module. Filter also separates and drains the water condensed by the AHT air cooled aftercooler.
- ACT (Aluminum Cooling Technology) Module - Air to air, air to refrigerant, separator module with efficient heat transfer, reduced energy consumption and low pressure drop.
- Constant Pressure Hot-Gas By-Pass Valve - An innovative design, new to the industry utilizes a thermostatic bulb to control suction pressure. This ensures dryer performance regardless of load conditions and eliminates freeze-up at low loads. Calibrated at the factory, the valve never needs adjustment in the field, resulting in simpler maintenance.
- Illuminated ON/OFF Switch.
- Drain Set and Push to Test Buttons.
- Fan Pressure Switch on ALL Models - Dryercan operate in ambient as low as 35°F.
- Dual Easy to Service Programmable Electronic Timer Drains - First for the aftercooler and second for the refrigerated dryer separator. All models are fitted with 2 timed drains installed on the FT filter and on the AHT condensate separator combined in the heat exchanger. Interval and duration times are adjustable from the DMC 14 controller. Unique maintenance friendly drains require no tools for servicing. Zero loss drains are available.
- ACT Series - Energy Saving Refrigerated Air Dryers - Reducing energy consumption through technology. Our continuing effort to increase our product offering with new and improved technologies has resulted in The New ACT Series of Dryers. Built in conjunction with our strict design parameters, the ACT dryers feature a new aluminum cooling technology heat exchanger module. The ACT Heat Exchanger produces the lowest pressure drop ratings in the compressed air industry, resulting in energy dollar savings. Application of the "Constant Pressure By-Pass Valve" delivers a steady Dew Point over all load variations. The cabinetry is state of the art in design, providing a compact footprint with easy to remove panels. All units include an integrated timed condensate drain.
Drypoint® M Plus-Thanks to the integration of the compressed air filter and the membrane dryer in a single unit, Drypoint® M Plus offers exceptional reliability for every application. The Drypoint® M Plus flows up to 300 scfm. The Drypoint® M Plus, using the latest Twist 60 technology, is the most compact and effective dryer from Beko to date.
(1) Compressed air runs through the core pipe, and is then diverted to the membrane element in the housing. The compressed air, which is still humid, flows through the highly selective hollow fiber membrane of the membrane element inside.
(2) The purge air, which is required for drying, diverges continuously at the outlet area of the membrane element, and expands to atmosphere using a fixed nozzle orifice. Due to this expansion, the purge air becomes very, very dry as the water vapor now fills an expanded volume. The dry purge air flows over and around the exterior of the membrane fibers.
(3) As a result, air flows in one direction outside the membrane, separated only by the membrane wall. Humid compressed air flows inside the membrane as dry purge air passes outside. Due to the difference in moisture content in the passing airstreams, moisture from the compressed air is drawn into the air purge air. The use of Twist 60 technology ensures maximum drying efficiency.
(4) Dried compressed air leaving the membrane element.
(5) Saturated purge air is released back to the atmosphere.
- FS Curtis DA Series- The DA series compressed air dryers deliver a ultra low dew point, -40° F, and dehumidified air for clean rooms, panting, and many other applications.
- Industry-Leading Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryers! - Refrigerated air dryers remove moisture and contaminants from compressed air by chilling the air to a temperature that causes the moisture in the air to condense and form droplets. These can be separated from the air stream and discharged from the dryer.
This type of dryer uses a refrigeration system, heat exchanger, separator, and drain to perform the drying operation and provide compressed air that is useful for a broad range of applications.
ZEKS manufactures both cycling and non-cycling refrigerated air dryers to provide solutions for all refrigerated dryer applications. We have models that provide refrigerated drying solutions for small compressed air systems with a few compressor horsepower all the way up to systems with several thousand compressor horsepower.
- Regenerative Compressed Air Dryers - Regenerative air dryers use desiccant media to adsorb moisture and contaminants from compressed air. The desiccant media can be regenerated, or purged of the moisture it collects, and used again and again. Our regenerative dryers use this process to allow compressed air to be dried to very low dew points of either -40°F, -80°F, or -100°F. These low dew points are necessary for critical compressed air applications or for those in extremely cold ambient conditions where any moisture remaining in the air would freeze inside compressed air system piping and block flow.
The twin-tower design of our dryers allows simultaneous compressed air drying and desiccant regeneration - without interruption to compressed air flow. We manufacture air dryers with heatless or heated regeneration to meet the broadest range of application and operator requirements.
Special requests/quotes available.